Oct 16, 2006

The landscapes of Penn

To someone who have been to U Penn before, they would most probably recognize these 2 landscapes. 1 at the Love Sign and 1 at the Kelly writer's House. The LOVE sign is not quite done yet. I'll finish it during Fall Break. The Kelly Writer House received an 8/10 grades, which made me very very happy!!! Yay!!!
Both were drawn outdoor in super cold weather. The Kelly writer House one was drawn when it was raining so u can see a few unwanted dots there. Both were drawn in Charcoal in 18 inch * 24 inch size papers.

Season of Love
The writers' Corner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really good!! You are very talented. You know, looking at these made me wonder if you should go into arts, design, or photography, something like that, rather than computer? I may be misintepreting your computer field, but I just think you have too much creativity, it will be a waste not to put it too good use. Keep it up. Seriously, are you sure you want to do computer and business?

Anyway, just saying hi too. If you ever read the comments on your blog, send me an email or something, and let me know how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and just in case you know several people with the name Minhchau, I am your highschool classmate...

PacEvoluTion said...

THanks a lot :)
Cant wait to catch up with you again

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com