Oct 7, 2006

The Arts of Shopping or MADNESS in short...

Yesterday, 9 month anniversary, I was at home alone. The guys went to Chicago for avacation. Lawrence went Canada for Business trip. So what did i do? After work I went to shop at Macy's. They were having sales so I bought tons of things. When I reached home, I felt bored and alone. When I'm bored and alone, that's a REALLY BAD sign. So I pushed all the tables away, digged out ALL my clothes, put my bed sheet on the floor, light up all the lights I can find and made my own photography studio. Of course the subject of my madness is...MYSELF (Don't really have model). I took about 20 combinations of all my clothes. Probably a very insane thing to do (and a bit kinky, I admit), but I was so bored and I really didn't feel like studying. Somemore everyone always "Yah, right!" me when I said I'm fat and I shop a lot here. Haha 2 in 1.

Shopping bags: All the shopping bags I've been collecting since the beginning of the year. What a way to celebrate 9 months anniversary. The value of all items in these bags combine will be about 800-1000USD. Hahaha crazy, huh?



Every happiness come with a Tag

Haha, suposed to have the entire porfolio of myself here, but I decided it's too...crazy. No matter how impulsive and how much an artist wants to express himself, I guess there's a certain limit as in which line to cross. So well, too bad you guys missed the chance to have a REALLY GOOD LAUGH.

...And the aftermath

After that it took me about 1 hour to clean up the mess and wash my bed sheet. Haha I'm such an impulsive idiot. But it was fun. My sister will be so proud. Hahahahah. or maybe she will just send me emails scolding me for the stupid combinations. I really want to have a photography studio and REAL models to shoot (Not myself and the stupid timer)







I hope you enjoyed laughing at me. Anyway wants a pro porfolio???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice! Its good to have fun and do something out of the ordinary once in a while ;)

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com