Oct 17, 2006

A hero is...replicated

Finally finished my claws. Haha feel so proud. This is the first half of my Halloween Costume. I think gonna put on shirts and motocyclist leather jacket to replicate more correctly. This one I look like a starved Wolverine with a big belly. Hehe. And the hair is so uncool. I'm so gonna gel to the 2 sides and take a few photos, now that the stupid Halloween party is moved to another day and I can't attend (Seriously people, when can we get out of the NUS way of doing things? Always last minute cancel or change because of someone one. I thought we aim to be young and sucessful professionals???)
And here and now, I present to you, WOLVERINE PACEY!!!
(Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause ...)

PS: On the side note, it's almost impossible to find a tank top like this in the US. Haha took lots of effort to find one.
OK time to really go back to study or my groupmates are gonna kill me...
Too much for a cancelled party :p

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com