Oct 18, 2006

Bravo Jeffrey!!!

I really have an eye for Fashion! You know, my prediction for Project Runway results (http://pacevolution.blogspot.com/2006/10/project-runway-place-for-creativity-to.html) was 100% correct!!! Jeffrey won, Uli next, Laura 3rd and Michael last!!! Feel so proud that I actually DO have Fashion view (at least similar to Michael Kors and Nina Garcia). I think I'm gonna SKETCH Jeffrey's entire collection (except for the ugly blue dress that would make even the skinniest girl look fat). Actually Uli's stuffs did appear much nicer in real life when they move and flow, but well, guess Jeff's stuffs are way more innovative.
Well, I'm just happy. Hehe! It proves even a wacko asshole, as long as you have a statement to make and pursue what you really want to, you can do what you dream of.
Also, Bravo to Uli, I'm really really really impressed by both of them. Still, I think Chloe's clothes are better than both :p

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com