Sep 24, 2006

This week's drawing assignment

This week we learned about perspective. We drew some boxes and building. My instructor commented that "You had some crazy ideas" when I was lying underneath a stair case and drew it. Normally people would go for something slightly more typical such as a room or a corridor. Well, I'm whacky. Also, due to my unfortunate rejection of Japan VISA in New York, I had some pretty inspirational as well

This is my last week drawings. There were some compliment for the bowling ball and the leather. The rest is quite crappy. I didn't have enough time to finished it :p

After Japan consulate refused to give me VISA to visit Japan because I didn't have 5000USD in my account, I was sad and upset. It was just another dream for me to go Japan. This is the drawing inspired from that event. It's a torn map of Japan, named "Broken Dreams"
My lovely studio
The stair case. The fine arts stair case right from the floor where a lot of people passed me by and threw me a weird look...

Tim's webcam
A very quick sketch I produced on SEPTA 111 bus

A few quick sketches I produced in less than 10 minutes each inside Central Park, New York City. I was so upset I just keep drawing and drawing and drawing. Drawing is really a very good psycho therapy, really.


A quick sketch while my instructor was away in another room. This is the projector under the chair and the table in the studio

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com