Sep 9, 2006

New York revisited

Sorry again for my long absence. These 2 weeks have been crazy for me. I work so much I thought I would have gond insane. Anyway here are our New York trip photos last week. Enjoy

"Welcome to Manhattan"
The blur tourist (Just like it) at the welcome sign of Manhattan


"Flare"
Sun flare on a building

"Manhattan habor"
A view of NYC from a Ferry


"Yellow cab"
Do you watch Friends? This is the cab Phoebe drives. It's a signature of New York City. We sat in it this time.


"The lady"
Another icon of New York that doesn't need words to describe


"Zaha Hadid"
It's a very famous museum with the building structure itself as a curve like a snail. Think Ting gonna scream if she sees so many curves inside ONE building


"Times square"
Another famoust site that you can't forget when visiting New York


"Sushi"
First round of my sushi buffet for only $10 at New York. Yummmmmmmy


"Untilted Romance"
Just feel something very romantic about this photo. A guy and a girl standing in a harbor. You can't se their face (of course I know who they are). The girl looks down to the water, but her posture makes it seem like praying. The guy look to the horizon, and his posture looks like he's missing for someone. We don't know what they are doing and we keep on guessing. I think I watched too many lame Korean dramas.

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com