Jul 8, 2006

Suburb
My work place is near the suburb. These are a few random photos I took on the way to work. I always bring my less expensive (i.e. My Creative Digicam) along with me everywhere I go so I can capture random moments like these. Each has a story. Each has a feeling of me putting behind it. I hope you will get it.

"Abandoned"
This is a Mc Donald tiny souvenir that is casted away on the street. I took by Macro mode. It's the feeling of being thrown away, being tiny, cold and lonely in a grey vast street of life.

"Summer color"
The bright orange color of summer on the street of Philadelphia. It gives us the feeling of live, of heat and passion of summer
"Bed of Flowers"
I have a blog written about this photo. I use Photoshop to add in the brown layer to give the nostagic, sad and memory from the past feeling. Please read the caption here.


"Age of innocence"
Another shot of flowers. This one is a bunch of wild daisy in the grass. The white color stands out as the pure, innocent color of summer, contrasting itself to the colorful and passionate shades of summer.

So there you go. I'm still editing the photos I took in Florida. It's hard to pick a few from 1300 of them. So enjoy these for now.
See you in next post about Florida :)

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com