Jul 14, 2006

Florida Trip Last Part
OK, last post. These are just a few random images i took on the way. It's not a grand ending or anything, so bear with it ;)
Anyway, I'm very broke now, anyone interested in licensing my photographs for a very low price? Or maybe you need a designer?

"Crashed"
OK, this is our famous car crash that is known among all NOC batch mates. Shamir was the one who sat right at the door of crash and I sat right behind. I only knocked my head to the door, but it was really scary. But then, right after that, all I can think of is taking photos of the event. I guess that's the function of a light writer (Photography = light writing). I kept my memory by photos...

"Raindrops moving on my window"
This is the photo of the raindrops crossing by our car window while we were moving fast...

"Sky"
Another photo of the sky with the sun directly shines into the lense

"Sleeping reflection"
A candid shot of Shamir sleeping in the car. The reflection in the car mirror is cool. And his curly hair, too.

"City of the sun"
A shot of Miami city from my car window

"July 4th"
A shot of Fireworks from my airplane window. It was so dark and there was a yellow casting from the airplane so the shot suffered from quite a bit of noise. The plane was moving too, so it was blurry. But still, it's a nice one :)

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com