Jul 11, 2006

Florida Trip Part 1
It's taking me forever to edit the photos I had from Florida. Well, 1300 is not a small number. So I decided to post a few that I've editted first. Hope you guys will enjoy it. Well, I only post photo that can be consider photogrpahy here. The rest of my own pics and stuffs, u can see it in my other blog later, much later :p

"From my window"
Taken from inside the plane. There was this annoying casting of the yellow light inside. Somemore the plane was delayed by 3 hours, so I lost my sunset lighting. I was hoping to take a sunset photo of the cloud. Blame it on my luck then

"Song of nature"
A statue on top of a temple in the sky. I made the sky color a little more blue, since the hightlght of the sun was too strong that day, everything looks kind pale.

"Free"
A little duck running in the theme park. Cute!

"Artificial Nature"
This is a replica from Robinson Cruiso. The scene looks nice, but somehow still a little unnatural.

"Innocence"
A boy with the big blue eyes and he never seemed to be intimidated by the camera. I think I can have a career in photographing kids


"Father and son"

I just love stealing normal people's moments. Another father and son shot. See, most of my candid shots are of fathers. WHere are the Moms?

"Little Princess"
Another candid shot of a little girl next to Cinderella fountain


"Girl of Nature"
Pocahontas model in the glass door

"Magical"
This is a shot from the fireworks display of Disney. Purple and yellow. Just pure magic. Shot in slow shuttle mode so the castle is a bit blur. Forgot my tripod

"Lost"
A little boy sitting by the crowded street of Universal Studio. I was inspired by the expression of lost and lonely, tired and scared. I use saturation to enhance the red and yellow color while I desaturate the street around to enhance the contrast and make the street looks colder.

"Heat"
It was a hot hot day. So they have these big fans blowing out mists to cool us guests down. I kinda like the misty asmotsphere.

"Monet"
Saw this view of a lotus (or waterlilly, dunno) pond in the park. Nice right?

"Ancient Fly"
A ride in the park. I took by sunset mode so the color will be warmer. Well, it actually was sunset.

"Universal"
The globe taken at night. It was turning so my camera has to be set with the right combination of shuttle speed and ISO. Well, still a little bit blurry, but acceptable.

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com