Dec 29, 2007

Seasons of Love

This is my latest painting, my second attempt at painting without model or references, painting that is semi-abstract.
Since the new year is coming and 2008 will be all about LOVE (read my resolution entry in the other blog and you'll understand), I decided to paint something mushy and lovely. This is a clock, made out of a pavement of stones. The middle is a puddle of water, reflecting the colors of the sky, my forever love subject in paintings. The clock is split into 4 quarters of 4 seasons. For each season there is a heartshape pattern that fills it. For spring it's the sakura petals all over. Summer is filled with cherries. Fall is of course covered by falling leaves. Winter is represented by Snowflakes. Zoom in by clicking on the pic, if you cant see these details


My room is starting to be filled with paintings. Anyone wants to buy some???

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com