Dec 6, 2007

My room my room

OK, let's take you all around my new AWESOME room.

First, look at the HUGE space I had (doesn't count the bed and the other side)

Of course, this is my study cornerMy book shelf cum arts place cum worship place. See the Chinese calligraphy? It's my name. Haha
The door and the fan
Guan Yin. This is the highest cleanest and tidiest place in my room already. Can't find a better place. I have to use a short glass for offering but since it's my nicest cleanest tidiest glass I shall use it to offer
Nice lighting

Even the mirror is better for gelling hair, getting dressed and...dumb bells curls :p
Pacey, the bitch and the wardrobes (Gosh I have so much clothes)
My little home gym corner. With the space now I can do push up in 3 different directions
And my food corner and my bed. It's near the window so it's cooling and stuffs too

That's my room. Care to move in with me??? Hahaha...upon approval ok :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the birthday cake is really nice..very creative...impressive..

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com