Dec 8, 2007

Liu Ting's birthday Outing

So we went out on Saturday for a fun day out and to celebrate Ting's bday. It's been a while since I have a true off Saturday and we step out of air con concrete buildings. So it was all fun and nice. Here are the stupid pictures we took


Birthday girl
Welcome to Bali

I SCREAM!!!

Friends

Ugly Betty moment
The sea

Good old friendsGay shots
Havent had these in a while. Haha don't get us wrong he has a girlfriend and I'm "so good and so single"
Malaysia's next top doctor
Natural (I actually like this one, very natural)
Paparazzi
Playing with the sand
Birthday cake
Since it was a day out so we did not buy any cake. Instead I had this brilliant idea of drawing a cake in the sand and let Ting blow out the candle and cut it




Kodak moment
as named by James
"Look at Pacey's stupid face"
They do have this couple aura, don't they? You've gotta see the one I piggy back her, we look like married couple. Conclusion: Kelly looks good with any guys. :p
Roomies

Cinderella
See, CJ is like the gayest attached straight guy that I've even known. Muahahaa.
Self shot photos time
Struggle for life
There's a fish that got caught by the people and they then decided to let it go. Kinda intense seeing it struggling for its life. It did get back to the sea in the end


Random shots of friends



Running girl
Just feel that this one is really nice, very natural and very human-nature kinda shot. Agree?

There are more but I guess I have to wait for the others to send me. What a day!

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com