Jun 26, 2007

Da Nang - Hoi An

Below are the photos I took at another town, the last of my trip

The ancient town of Hoi An
Japanese bridge
A place of the ancestors
A leaning tree
Japanese lantern
The cyclos
Ngu Hanh Son (Mountain system of the 5 elements)
A temple on top of one mountain (You literally have to climb up high to meet Buddha)
Another temple - The resting and studying place of the monks
From on of the caves looking up
Stone gateway
The tower on top of the mountain

Another temple at the other side of the mountain
Father and Son
Direction of the sun
On the beach

Playful with a coconutKite
Hot air balloon
Hot air balloon and the cold air guy :p
Night on the beach
Day at the beach
Blue guy, blue beach, blue sky, everything blue
I love these baskets
Staring at the sun

Beach boyPlaying with my shadow
Can you tell that I was so damn bored
Abercrombie & Fat :p
The shore from up above

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com