Jun 10, 2007

Vietnam rediscovered

2 of my Sing friends came over for a visit so I got a chance to take them around in the city. Here are a few photos we took at a resort beach in one of the trips

Morning Glory

The beach
Sweet
The basket like home
Crossing the street

The transporter (he carries 2 big baskets of dragon fruits)Nostalgia
Good old sofa
Dining table
Colored glass

We have cable car too :pUp up and away
Sole
Reclining Buddha
I'm tiny before him (literally)
Guan Yin
I'm a believer
Peace
From above
Shadow play
Generations: the adult, the teenager, the kid and the dog :p
A taste of Vietnam
Singaporean can do it too (just badly)

Longing for love

From here are a few very nice photos taken by my good friend, Roger during the trip as well

Cool dudes
WATCH OUT!!!
Family dinner
He got his teeth checked up and cleaned in Vietnam. Seriously
Cafe the Vietnam style

Protect yourself from the sun and the dirt of the cityLonely moon
Do^ (a Vietnamese word for cheers)
Big crabby crab
Pet pigs
Fireflies above my rooftop
On the street
On the bike
She hates the guy with the same expression

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com