Jun 13, 2007

Latest Artworks

Yo yo
So I'm going to travel North Middle Vietnam tomorrow with my Dad. Muahaha. So not gonna be blogging for a while. These days I spent a little time practice painting. Here are the latest work.
The first 2 paintings are copies from an Artist called Alfred Gockel. If ever I can have a teacher for painting, I would want to be taught by him. His painting is a bit my type, lots of colors and got a bit of meaning behind. The last one is my first ever self-trying-to create painting for a special friend. I hope you will enjoy them

Fun in the sun I (original name by Alfred)

Bass-In Instincts (original name by Alfred)

From Jack
This is a birthday gift for a special friend of mine. It also marks my first attempt to try painting something from real life. There's a meaning behind this painting. On her birthdays I used to give her these black and white puzzles with picture of a boy and a girl (always less than 12 :p). And "From JACK", with a girl holding a ROSE. Ring a bell? Hallo? It reminds us of a time of endless romance and emotions that are as innocent as a newly blooming rose and as passionate as its color red. It's just a little thank you note for the past. Anyway, I won't tell you who this is, so that all of my fav gals will be waiting :p So evil, right. Hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you're real good! never stop doing all these cool things :D

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com