Jul 4, 2007

My hometown (part 1)

It's been like a month since these pics were taken. I was just sort of lazy and busy. Sohere you are, the shots of my family in my hometown. First is at one theme park on an island and then are the shots at the beach and all.

I wondered...


Big family

The cable car to the island

Falling into VinPearl :p
Another family shot
Princesses



Youngsters
Animal show




Cyclo
Cool
The mommies (the lady in pink is my aunt and god mother)
Vietnam's next top models
With Mom
The sisterhood of the fall
No sitting and eating on the grass (so they stand and eat and sit and drink) My lame idea
What? Do you mean it's not real???
Snack commercial
Night time
Musical fountain
A shot at being a cowboy (and failed miserably) I look kinda sexy huh :p



Stay tune for part 2, will be uploaded this afternoon

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com