Aug 25, 2006

LIFE

Finally finished the video. The clock striked 5am. Haha I think I'm crazy. The video is done but not perfect. I think there's still some bugs and minor errors around, due to my blurry eyes conditions. Any feedback is welcome
It's incredibly hard to squeeze 21 years of my life into 4 minutes of music, so if your face don't appear in the video, my deepest apology...
I hope you'll like it, my first time with vector Arts. The song is in Japanese
The file is a bit big (4MB) so it may take some time to load. Please be patient.






4 comments:

Pinkie said...

sniff~~ i feel like crying!!! make me tear at work!! :(

very very touching.. although just pics n words. good job!!

Anonymous said...

Pacey now has grown up. ^_^ Admire you

Anonymous said...

touched!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Pacey, lots of your pictures are gorgeous!
Oh, what can I say? you got the artistic gene of the family ;)
Your uncle is proud of you! :)
Thank you!

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com