Aug 15, 2008

Latest work

FantaZodia

OK, so I'm not very good at Figure drawing. As a matter of fact, I suck. So I thought which would be the better way for a suicidal task if I paint 14 of naked bodies, which Zodiac elements in it? So this is the result. It was quite difficult to squeeze all 12 into 1 canvas (which was donated by my colleague) and to make each piece has their own color scheme and yet make the whole thing coherent. So this is the best I could come up with. Still got a long way to learn...

Sanity

This is a reflection of the day I had today. Mostly I was at the blurring edge of sanity and insanity. This is also the third self portrait that I did of myself.

As my friend Elena (who is a really great artist) said: "Pacey, your arts make too much sense! Sometimes you just need to fuck what the world think and do what makes the most sense to you". And today, for the first time, I felt I did just that...

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com