Aug 3, 2008

Latest Artwork

I know I havent posted anything artsy lately, mostly because I was uninspired and also too busy with work. So here are my latest work for those who still love to follow this blog :)

Tranquility
First up, we have Buddha, my teacher. I played a bit with texture and tried to make the painting looks like a real bronze statue.


Youth
This is my first piece in my up and coming series: "True beauty". The series will go beyond cliche conventional concept of beauty and try to redefine it. This piece conveys the beauty of youth regardless of age.

Fall in Love, Boston
Fall is coming in the US. And I miss the foliage dearly. I also love to see the fall in New England. So what is more appropriate than a landscape of Boston, looked through the wooden window of Singapore?

Black Arts - White Lies

is the new theme of my revamped website, aiming to be launched next month. The site will focus mostly on design skills and effects, avant-garde rather than informational. There will be a lot more database and programming involved too. I cant believe in the mid of my busy schedule I still have time to do it. So stay tune ok.


My new logo :)

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com