Jan 2, 2007

The white farewell

These are a few pictures I took during my long walk in Boston. I split them into 2, this post for the day shots when the snow were heavy and the leater post for the night shots at MIT and Harvard after the snow. It was really hard to take the snow since they are too small and they fall really fast. I have to use fast shuttle with high light sensitivity to capture them. And later on the lense was wet and frozen inside so there were a blur artifact too. But well, I can live with it :) I really love the snow. I love it so much I scremed and cheered like hell when it fell down from the sky.

Lowell StationThe train station
Christmas Street (Temple street at Boston)
Snow!!!
Old State House
Stranger's smile
Downtown crossing
Winter plant
Right context
RBG (3 computer primary color Red, blue, green)
Proofs that I've been there

Cute little girl in the snow
Love actually
Snowy City
Snow flakes falling on my Hand
Tourist couple
Confused sakura
(It was kinda warm these last few days so the flowers got confused and bloomed. And now the snow is burying them...Poor thing...)

A ride in the snow (Washington's statue)

Chasing squirrels
Little fairy tales
An apartment
Massachusetts institute of Rock

Luxury Holiday (Inside Prudential building, one of the biggest luxury shopping district)
The first Christian Science Church

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com