Nov 1, 2006

Hate mail of the year :)

Someone left me this comment about my blog

"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Portraits of Life":

Let me tell you something, your blog is so sick. Are you a psycho? Your avatar reminds me of some gay psycho, trust me others also think so but they don't want to hurt you.

Moreover, your drawings are damn ugly, perhaps that's why you are trying to draw alot to improve it? Forget it dude, spare some time for pyshchological treatment.

My final words: You'd better committ suicide and stop bothering people with this kinda blog. The only thing I like here is the collection of pictures. Nice shots indeed! The rest are rubbish, I almost vomitt when reading your writings. You are the lamest guy in the world I've ever known.

Pyscho !!!! "

First time received a hate mail, so exciting! Sometimes it's amazed me how narrow minded and terrible a person can be to another person that he knows nothing about.

I wrote a reply for this. For your reading pleasure: http://lonelystar.blogsome.com/2006/11/02/chapter-26-november-rain-4/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss those family moments with u dudes.

PacEvoluTion said...

The answer to the comment is here
http://lonelystar.blogsome.com/2006/11/02/chapter-26-november-rain-4/

Anonymous said...

If you believe in Budda's teachings, why did you get angry, why were you saddened by the comments, why did you even decide to post those reply entries about the hate mail. Forget it! After all, does it really matter what he said? Life is bitter only when you choose to taste its bitterness.

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com