Sep 23, 2007

Arts is the cure

It was a rather depressing week with bad news flying all over the place as if I'm some sort of garbage dump. First my Dad had a tumor (and my Mom refused to tell me until she knew it was not cancer). Then my ex flying over for eye lasic (Supposed not to be bad news, but at times like these it is). And I didn't finish my assignment on time for submission. Also, I wanted to meet my HYP professor this week but the entire week I did nothing so I didn't have the gut to meet him.

Anyway, that's minor details. So i spent 2 days for Arts therapy. I painted 2 Tshirts, 1 for Fushan and 1 for James. Image below. I also had my freaking hair cut. Somehow with me having a haircut is always so melodramatic, it's like removing a part of me and my depress tumor. I took some nice photos at the mid autumn festival here. I also filled Roger's wall with my photos. Arts is both creation and destruction at the same time. So oh well, at least he has a nice wall and I have a nice world :)

Enjoy the images

Shadow wall
This is the wall of my bed room. This is like a reflection of myself right now, fragmented into pieces and stitched together. It's just the pieces of where I've been and the people who have made an impact on my life. Took me 5 hours and Roger said "Actually it's quite breath taking". I have always wanted to do something with the boring wall in my house but my Mom wouldn't let me. So well, now is the time for my soul to be free


Lanterns
Nostalgic, isn't it?
Burned out candle
Lantern and the moon
Santuary
Kids and fireworks
The blur is on purpose

Kids and fireworks 1
Infiniti sign
Kids and fireworks 2
Spark!
PacevoluTion shirt
I thinkI should mass produce these to sell :)

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com