Aug 4, 2007

Remembering Chestnutties :)

HAPPY 20th Month Anniversary (coming Monday 6th Aug). I cant believe it's already been a year. Many have happened. Things have changed. But I cant help but laugh looking at our silly photographs. So here you are, the funny pics we took on our Hershey Chocolate Factory trip. We were one hell of a family, weren't we?

Kit Kat Kids

"Stay away from me, kids."Jump
Pacey's favorite gay moments :)



On top of the world (Deliang took this one)

Food
One thing about us is that our house has never been lack of food. I sometimes cook huge Vietnamese dinner. We also have Adrian's cake weekly. I love those days...


And the Aftermaths
And what do we do when we were too full and no one wanted to finish the food? We draw card and see who has the smallest, just to decide who will eat and laugh ourselves silly.







I miss those days, guys :)

1 comment:

DrC said...

hey! how come i dun have the poker photos??? and the one with me cutting cake!!!

miss those times too... next time go timbre with arzhou n cat n i... to celebrate anniversary.. we need ur expert knowledge of songs to dedicate a nice song! ^_^

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com