May 26, 2007

My first oil painting completed!!!


Nothing cures bad exam result, screwed up HYP and too much belly fat like a good painting. I spent the entire 3 days finish this painting. This is my first time so it's not really that good. But well, I think it's not so bad for the first time either. Well, for now it's just still life and copies cos I think I need a lot of more practices before I can paint something real or inmaginary. This painting was originally painted by a Russian artist H.K. Hope you like it. I'll practice some more as soon as I can find some time. Oh, and as proof that I did the painting, here are a few random photos.




My Mom was like "Is this really your first time? You seemed to be familiar with those stuffs". And when Mom says that, I gotta be proud.

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com