Mar 17, 2007

Self portrait - A dark story

Warning: Depressing, disturbing images ahead. Considered yourself warned :)

Was too bored, too stress, too depress, too pissed, so I came up with something to destress. Last time I drew my own portrait and a lot of complaints have been filed. So I guess now I'll use photography. Was toying around with the sepia mode. I borrowed a study lamp from my neighbour and took a few shots. Not too bad I guess. Not too good either. But I guess each photo tells a story of its own. Again, it's pretty depressing, disturbing and psychotic. Don't like these content then don't look at the next section.

Silence
Indifference
Grief
Anger


Think I will blow them to poster size and paste out side my door to keep my neighbors from disturbing me, cos I'm disturbed enough...

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com