Jun 23, 2006

Canada
These are the photos I took during my trip to Canada. It was really the very best place on earth to me. I don't know, it was my childhood dream"Kids"
These are my cousins drawing and painting on the floor. I lied flat on the floor and took them by surprise
"Hmmmmm Oishii desu"
My first ever made sushi role. The close up make it looks nice huh? It was taken by my uncle's Canon point and shoot
"Morning Coffee"
This was in cafeteris, a very elegant breakfast club on the street of Montreal. The glass door is one way and it lets you see the outside revolving world when you are there, relaxing, with your coffee
"The Notre Dame"
The biggest church in Montreal. The inside is grand. It was filled with yellow tungsen light so I have my white balance adjusted. Hence, the photo is a bit bluish
"Wonderland"
This is Niagara Fall during sunrise. The rays of sunlight cast a wonderful ambience down to the wonder of nature. Magnificient!
"Will you marry me?"
Saw this garden of green tulips where only 2 early flowers have blossomed. I had a playful thought of a guy following a girl (or the other way round, whatever). In the millions of people, only you and me, and I found you. Will you marry me?
"The bells"
A dunno what type of flowers, but it's extremely nice. The dreamy effect was just a lucky one. The mist near Niagara Fall sorta cover the front of my lense and together with the dim light of cloudy days, it created this natural lucky filter
"Freedome"
Canada, the place where you can be free from the restriction of life and free the child spirit in you.
"Fly"
Caught this little guy by fast shutter mode. This is one shot from the entire multi take series. Just nice she reached the tower. I really really love this picture
"Down on earth"
From Toronto's CN Tower look down the busy city under the soothing light of sunset...
"Lights"
My first very successful night shot. These are the lights they use to shine Niagara Falls at night. It was strong, intense. I have long shutter speed of about 2 second I think and a slow synchronus flash. It looks cool, I guess
"Frankenstein"
My friend just right in front of the lights. He looks real scary. The shot is natural, no Photoshop, nothing. It was extremely hard to take cos the intensity of the lights behind is too strong and the camera just can't focus
"Canal"
This is the famous canal in Ottawa. They skat in it during winter and row some boats during summer. So cool!
"Bridge"
This is the bridge between Ottawa and Montreal. I took this from a hill where they place there parliarment
"Reflection I"
Caught the world in a convex piece of mirror. Just playful
"Reflection II"
Got playful again at Tulips Festival. I lied down on the floor and I asked my friend just take my sunglasses. Here is what I got. You have the sky, the tree and the tulips graden in there :)
"Blossoms"
I freeze a bee at work at Montreal Botanical Garden. It was under sports mode with fast shutter speed. I was a bit scared the bee will be frightened by the flash and sting me. Yupe, and I used macro too :)
"Love birds"
Invade a bit of these lovers privacy. They are so lovely. I purposely took through the leaves, to create the illusion this is not a zoo, this is nature. The focus was just nice ;)
"Stand"
Where's your other leg, mister?
"Our golden nest"
It's golden when there were you and me...
"Sailors"
These guys are real fast and it was hard to catch them stoping at one place. One almost banged into me. Well, the shot gave me a sense of freedom, of looking forward to fly further, higher...

So much for Canada. I really really fell in love with it. Wait a minute, I AM still in love with canada :)

No comments:

Pacey's photo blog. Website: Pacevolution.com